PUBLiCUS Asia Inc. is looking for qualified graphic designers that we may engage with on a per project basis. Interested applicants must be able to do the following:
- Create highly compelling and effective designs and content for print, video, and digital media, that are within the requirements given by management, and potential clients.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for various marketing materials such as print advertisements, brochures/flyers, magazines, and other corporate collaterals.
- Develop graphics for product/service illustrations, AVPs, logos, and online social cards.
- Assists in the execution of events such as photo and video documentation.
- May be tasked to do other multimedia design-related duties as required by Management.Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in graphic design, Marketing, and Advertising.
- Advanced proficiency with a variety of graphic design, video and animation software. (Ex. Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Proficient in using DSLR cameras
- Proven graphic designing experience. (Management may ask for a portfolio)
- Highly creative, and adaptive.
- Able to work in a highly collaborative manner, and can receive constructive feedback.
- Strong time and resource management skills. Able to deliver high quality results in a timely manner.
- Keen eye for detail, and continuously updated on the most current industry standards, social media trends and best practices, and competitive landscape.Preferred Courses:
- Fine Arts [Art Education]
- Diploma in Web Design & Animation
- Graphics Design & Multimedia